Dopharma Privacy statement
Dopharma is responsible for the processing of personal data, as shown in this privacy statement.
By means of this declaration we want to inform you about how we collect, process and store this data. And in accordance with the conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal data which we process:
Dopharma processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you can find an overview of the personal data we process:
• First and last name
• Date of birth
• Place of birth
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• Location / tracking data
• Bank account number
For what purpose and on which legal basis we process personal data:
Dopharma processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• Handling payments
• Sending you our newsletter and / or e-mail and / or campaigns
• To call or e-mail you, if necessary, to carry out our services
• Inform you about changes in our services and / or products
• Provide you the opportunity to make a customer account
• To deliver goods and services to you
• To send invitations for events
• Field trials, in case you decide to participate in one of our trails
• To investigate and solve problems by our technical support team, possibly on location
• To support you when you participate in a (technical support, research) study, research and problem solving on customer location
• Drafting offers and contracts with suppliers and customers
Dopharma does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Dopharma).
How long we store personal data:
Your data will be stored for as long as necessary to comply with our legitimate and business objectives, and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The data is stored centrally at the head office in Raamsdonksveer in the Netherlands.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
Dopharma does not share personal data with third parties.
Dopharma will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data, commissioned by us, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Dopharma remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use:
Dopharma only uses technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not violate your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone, when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functionality of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. It also makes it possible for us to optimize our website You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Dopharma and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us for the personal data we hold from you in a computer file to you or another organization you have mentioned. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion or data transfer of your personal data or a request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected].
To ensure that the request for access is made by you – and not by anyone else – we ask you to send a copy of your identification documents with the request. Make your passport photo, the MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), the passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your own privacy.
We will respond as soon as possible, but no later than within four weeks, at your request.
How we protect personal data:
Dopharma takes the protection of your data serious and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
The following measures, amongst others, have been taken step by step:
• Information security procedures have been established. Rules and measures are included in these procedures. Think of rules to regulate access to systems, password policy, access control and security measures.
• A procedure has been set for dealing with and handling data Leaks.
• The servers are backed up daily to prevent damage or loss, of (personal) data.
• A business continuity plan has been drawn up to ensure the continuity of service in case of system failure.
• A procedure has been set up to keep applications up-to-date.
• A procedure has been set up to destroy old equipment and data carriers.
• Employees are aware of the content of the procedures, which is part of our quality system.
• A Firewall is used to prevent unwanted access from outside the company.
• Antivirus and antimalware software is installed and active, where possible.
• SPF is an Internet standard that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails containing viruses or spam or are intended to obtain personal (log-in) data on our behalf;
• TLS (formerly SSL) is used for safe data transport over an internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
• SFTP is used for transfer of data between service providers.
Questions about privacy?
For questions, comments or complaints regarding privacy and data protection, please contact our privacy contacts, Jessica de Beukelaer (Legal Counsel) or Robert van Haren (Data Protection Officer). You can reach them via the e-mail address [email protected] or via the telephone number +31 (0) 162-582000.
4941 VX Raamsdonksveer